UCI Greece Credit and Loan receivables servicing Company is seeking to hire a property management specialist, to support the Property management team for the execution of its REO curing & management mandates.
- Liaise and monitor the technical due diligence assignments to collaborating engineers with the scope of accelerating the completion of relevant tasks.
- Coordinate with legal advisors / cabinets for the completion of relevant tasks.
- Manage the communication process with local authorities e.g., Planning office, Municipalities, Land Registry, as well as external real estate professionals.
- Managing the end-to-end asset transfer process.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in curing department of Bank / Servicer / RE company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer / Real Estate Economics will be considered as an asset.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication and organizational/interpretation skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Attractive salary package.
- International modern working environment.
- Health care insurance.
- Participation on company trips, events, excursions.