UCI Greece, a dynamic company oriented on Loan Management Services is searching a new collaborator for the position of the administration assistant, REF MLS – 8, for its premises in Athens
- Internal contacts
- Board Members
- Senior Managers in Greece and other countries
- Staff at all levels
- External contacts
- Senior Executives from other organizations
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager (GM) and other Senior executives of the company.
- To perform a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support duties to a high standard.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and manage the GM plan including organizing and confirming business appointments, notifying attendees and preparing agendas etc
- Organize travel arrangements for the GM and other Senior executives in the business as required
- Help on the preparation of presentations and other documentation of both general and confidential nature
- Produce or coordinate the preparation of documents, such as reports, letters , etc
- Screen telephone calls, requests and enquires and escalating any issues, problems and urgent matters
- Communicating on the GMs behalf with the organization’s Managers, Executives of external organizations, Board members, suppliers and partners.
- Coordinate and provide secretarial & PR support for company events, briefings and company meetings which may include Agenda preparation, minute taking, action plan follow up, events organization, etc.
- Provide general office support, such as ordering of consumables and supplies etc
- Archiving/Scanning of documentation of all company’s business units
- Previous experience on similar position for at least 3 years, as executive secretary or administrative assistant
- Excellent command in English. Spanish at a very high level will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of all MS office applications
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to communicate at a high level in both written and oral communications
- Able to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritize and exercise discretion.
- Strong multi-tasking skills while being able to work under pressure
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to liaise at an Executive level and across all staff of the business
- Attractive salary package
- International modern working environment
- Health care insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Participation on company trips, events, excursions
- After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential.