UCI Greece Credit and Loan receivables servicing Company is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist, to support the Property management team in Greece.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals.
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Uploading, monitoring & analyzing social media content and campaigns
- Prepare, maintain and update reports on a regular basis
- At least 2+ years of proven work experience in Digital & Social Media Marketing (special in fields related to Real Estate).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or in a relevant field.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication and organizational/interpretation skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Attractive salary package.
- International modern working environment.
- Health care insurance.
- Participation on company trips, events, excursions.