UCI Greece Credit and Loan receivables servicing Company is seeking to hire a property and Facilities Specialist, to support the Property management team for the execution of its REO curing & management mandates.
- Working with the team on the onboarding procedure of a property & Collecting property documents
- Drafting of inspection reports and making written recommendations
- Monitoring and maintaining records of real estate properties including photos, utilities bills and supply account numbers, contact person’s details, key log
- Contracting and supervising repairs, maintenance work and small-scale works
- Monitoring and maintaining records of rents income, dealing with late payments, handling operating expenses, communal expenses, signed leases, complaints
- Working with the team to assist transaction support throughout the sales contract signing process
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role or Real Estate service provider
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer / Real Estate Economics will be considered as an asset.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication and organizational/interpretation skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Attractive salary package.
- International modern working environment.
- Health care insurance.
- Participation on company trips, events, excursions.