UCI Greece Credit and Loan receivables servicing Company is seeking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior Real Estate Analyst to join our team in Athens.
The Senior Real Estate Analyst will cooperate with the property Management team ensuring smooth onboarding and effective properties portfolio management, as well as timely and accurate performance reporting
- On board of portfolios and due diligence analysis responsibility.
- Evaluation of available data, communication of any gaps.
- Immediate and effective handling of CRM malfunctions, ensuring the smooth operation of the system for the commercialization process.
- Update and redesign of the company’s database, in cooperation with the relevant units & reporting.
- Regularly conduct market research and update internal transaction database.
- Assist in preparation of annual business plans for real estate assets under management.
- Prepare company presentations and marketing campaigns in cooperation with the relevant properties sales department.
- Support senior members of the team.
- 2-4 years in Real Estate, Loan Servicing, Banking or Big-4 (Real Estate Finance, Asset Management, Investment Advisory).
- Graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Banking, Accounting, Engineering.
- Prior experience in real estate underwriting and CRM / Property sales platforms is considered a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, spreadsheets, databases with analytical skills & high level of numerical ability.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English, Greek.
- A team player, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Military service fulfilled for males.
What we offer
- Very attractive remuneration pack.
- Annual Bonus based on personal and team objectives.
- Private medical insurance for the whole family.
- An inspiring and collaborative multinational working environment with opportunities to learn, create and grow as a professional, in a rapidly growing industry.