UCI Hellas implements an Information Security Management System that complies with the ISO 27001: 2013 standard and is committed to:
- The satisfaction of its customers, through the provision of high-quality services according to their requirements.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information processed, stored, transferred electronically or physically through the company’s staff and information systems.
- The timely and rapid identification and response to emergencies related to a breach (or possible breach) of the security of the company’s information.
- Ensuring the information security policy and the information security objectives are established and are compatible with the strategic direction of the company
- The protection of the company’s investment in information and communication technologies.
- Compliance with the requirements of the Greek and European Legislation in matters of personal data management, communications privacy, copyright, etc. in the area of its activity
- The continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System,
- The definition of business requirements regarding information systems availability.
- The definition of interested parties and internal/external issues.
- The proper assessment and monitoring of Risks and Opportunities.
It is important for UCI Hellas to have the necessary resources to support the Information Security Management System and to provide the necessary knowledge to its staff in matters of information security, utilizing their skills and abilities.
UCI Hellas fully recognizes the objectives of the Information Security Management System and supports their implementation.
The General Manager