How you can file your complaint within the Company?
The complainant has the option to:
- Complete the relevant form of submission of complaint that is uploaded in our official website (www.uci.gr)
- Access the Company’s premises based in Athens, 5 Aggelou Pyrri Str, P.C. 11527, by completing the relevant form.
- File the complaint through Fax, number: 210-7759154.
- File the complaint through e-mail in the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- File the complaint by telephone communication, numbers: 210-7491800, 8011005005
What is the complaint handling process?
- Upon receipt of each complaint the Company provides the complainant with a verification receipt and written information on the applicable complaint handling procedure. Responsible of the complaints function is the Compliance Officer of the Company.
- Upon submission of the complaint, the competent department shall study and organize the collection and investigation of all evidence and information related to the complaint in cooperation with all departments concerned, with a view to providing a reasoned substantiated response.
- At the complainant’s request, the company provides information on the state/process of study of the respective case.
- The company is obliged to respond within 45 calendar days of the submission of the complaint. In the event that the above deadline cannot be met, the company shall inform the complainant for the cause of the delay and indicate the timeframe it will take to investigate the complaint further providing a relevant response.
- The answer given to the complainant is written in concrete, simple and comprehensible language.
- The complainant is informed that in the event that the final response is unsatisfactory, he / she may apply in writing to alternative / out-of-court dispute resolution mechanisms and / or, where appropriate, the Competent Authority, if she/he persists in his / her complaint such as:
- Bank of Greece, Directorate of Supervision Private Insurance
- Ministry of Development and Investments,
General Secretariat of Commerce and Consumer Protection
- Consumer Advocate
- Banking and Investment Services Mediator
Complaint Submission Form
If you believe that despite your appeal to the competent bodies of UCI LMS your problem has not been adequately addressed, you are well entitled to forward your complaint to third parties:
Bank of Greece
Directorate Supervision of Private Insurance
21 Eleftheriou Venizelou str., 10250 Athens
Tel..: 210 3205222, 210 3205223
Fax: 210 3205437-8
144 Alexandras Avenue, 11471, Athens
Tel.: 210 6460862, 210 6460814,
210 6460612, 210 6460734, 210 6460458
Fax: 210 6460414
Banking and Investment Services Mediator
1 Massalias str., P.C. 10680, Athens,
tel. 210 3376700,
fax 210 3238821
or to electronic address: email@example.com